As a practicing physician, I’m always looking for new ways to help my patients. I am constantly attending training seminars and shadowing doctors to learn as much as possible.
My approach to medicine is this:
- Don’t waste the patient’s time and money
- Know how to properly assess a patient
- Make sure the patient understands why they are experiencing their symptoms
- Know how to explain a given therapy to patients
- Know when a given therapy is indicated for a patient
- Know when a combination of therapies is indicated
- Keep things simple
I do my best to incorporate this philosophy in all my clinical trainings. The therapies and techniques I teach are the ones I have found to be successful in my own practice.
March 14-15, 2020: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Approach to the Upper & Lower Extremities
This hands on course is a will allow participants to gain competence in the following areas for the upper & lower extremities:
- Common Pain Referral Patterns
- Specialty Orthopedic Testing
- Diagnostic Scans using Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Interpreting History and Physical Exam Results
- Piecing together a Regenerative Medicine Treatment Plan to address the patient’s concern
- Common Injection Techniques for the each Extremity with and without Ultrasound Guidance
- Indications and Contraindications for Regenerative Medicine Therapies
- Business Practices for Regenerative Medicine
Attendees will also receive a workbook containing information covered in this course.
This course is hands-on and has a Maximum of 8 Attendees.
CME Approval Pending.
Ethos Integrative Medicine
7054 E. Cochise Rd Ste B-200
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
June 12-14, 2020: Introduction to Dr. Lyftogt Perineural Injection Treatment
This course is a 3-day workshop taught by Dr. John Lyftoft.
The standard Lyftogt Perineural Injection Treatment Workshop is a three-day lntroductory-level learning experience, involving lectures and observation of patient treatment, with some time available for treatment practice where possible/practicable.
At the standard introductory course you will learn:
- The anatomy, physiology and pathology underlying neuropathic pain and neurogenic inflammation
- The scientific basis for the treatment
- The role glucose plays in the treatment of neuropathic pain and neurogenic inflammation
- How to diagnose neuropathic pain
- How to treat neuropathic pain with near nerve injections with dextrose 5% in sterile water
Out-of-town Attendees will receive an email of recommended hotels, restaurants, etc. to enjoy while you visit.
Approved for 21 CME Credits through AzNMA. AMA Category 1 Pending.
Chaparral Community Center
6451 E. Shea Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85254