As a practicing physician, I’m always looking for new ways to help my patients. I am constantly attending training seminars and shadowing doctors to learn as much as possible.
My approach to medicine is this:
- Don’t waste the patient’s time and money
- Know how to properly assess a patient
- Make sure the patient understands why they are experiencing their symptoms
- Know how to explain a given therapy to patients
- Know when a given therapy is indicated for a patient
- Know when a combination of therapies is indicated
- Keep things simple
I do my best to incorporate this philosophy in all my clinical trainings. The therapies and techniques I teach are the ones I have found to be successful in my own practice.
This hands on course is a will allow participants to gain competence in the following areas for the lower extremity:
- Common Pain Referral Patterns
- Specialty Orthopedic Testing
- Diagnostic Scans using Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Interpreting History and Physical Exam Results
- Piecing together a Regenerative Medicine Treatment Plan to address the patient’s concern
- Common Injection Techniques for the each Extremity with and without Ultrasound Guidance
- Indications and Contraindications for Regenerative Medicine Therapies
- Business Practices for Regenerative Medicine
Attendees will also receive a workbook containing information covered in this course.
This course is hands-on and has a Maximum of 8 Attendees.
CME Approval Pending.
Ethos Integrative Medicine
7054 E. Cochise Rd Ste B-200
Scottsdale, AZ 85253