Introduction to Dr. Lyftogt Perineural Injection Treatment
September 6-8, 2019: Introduction to Dr. Lyftogt Perineural Injection Treatment
This course is a 3-day CME Approved workshop taught by Dr. John Lyftogt.
The standard Lyftogt Perineural Injection Treatment Workshop is a three-day lntroductory-level learning experience, involving lectures and observation of patient treatment, with some time available for treatment practice where possible/practicable.
At the standard introductory course you will learn:
- The anatomy, physiology and pathology underlying neuropathic pain and neurogenic inflammation
- The scientific basis for the treatment
- The role glucose plays in the treatment of neuropathic pain and neurogenic inflammation
- How to diagnose neuropathic pain
- How to treat neuropathic pain with near nerve injections with dextrose 5% in sterile water
Out-of-town Attendees will receive an email of recommended restaurants, things to do, etc. to enjoy while you visit.
If you have a Discount Code please email the code to email@example.com for a personalized invoice.
Registration Also Includes:
- Coffee & Light Breakfast
- Physical and Digital Copy of Course Notes
- Training Certificate
- 21 CMEs through AzNMA